- This policy covers how PHS treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of PHS products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PHS does not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- PHS collects personal information when you register on our website. We may also collect information when you visit PHS pages or the pages of certain PHS partners, and when you enter promotions. PHS may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with PHS and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Lead Generation/Web Form Submissions
- When you fill out forms requesting information, white papers, reports, videos, or other content assets, you consent that we may contact you by phone and/or email to follow up on your interest regarding your request. These forms include those on our website and third party sites hosting our content – LinkedIn, Netline, Tradepub, other content distribution platforms. You can always withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PHS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with PHS under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help PHS communicate with you about offers from PHS and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We may transfer information about you if PHS is acquired by or merged with another company.
- PHS may set and access PHS cookies on your computer.
- PHS may use web beacons to access cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with PHS newsletters and services.
- PHS uses Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Local Page Pop, and other Remarketing tools to serve you information about relevant services and products you have shown interest in. Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on the parts of the PHS website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and display ads that are relevant to you.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your PHS Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the PHS service, such as service announcements, administrative messages, that are considered part of your PHS account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Opt Out of Cookies
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- PHS may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PHS account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.